Recent Updates to cryoSPARCOctober 12, 2018
Here's an overview of the changes to cryoSPARC in versions 2.3 and 2.4:
Low Level Results and Job Builder Updates
New outputs tab when viewing the details of a job
- Outputs tab displays all job output groups and individual results
- Easily copy the path of a particular result, download result
- Detailed tutorial covering the cryoSPARC
- Tutorial Building Jobs in cryoSPARC
Simulate Data Beta job to create particle images from up to two input volumes at random relative and global alignments
- The Simulate Data job allows you to create simulated particle images from up to two volumes. The particle images are created by randomly projecting the input volume, applying the specified CTF parameters and adding random white noise to the resulting images. When two volumes are connected, the user can specify a range (in degrees) of random rotations between the two volumes. The relative pose of the two subvolumes will be different in each particle image to simulate a dynamic molecule.
Redesigned Select 2D interactive job (More details)
- Adds support for quick selection (all/none/invert) and sorting classes by number of particles, resolution, and effective classes assigned
We recommend updating to v2.4 today to ensure you can take advantage of all new features and fixes. Learn how to update your instance here.